DIGITUS USB-C™ Smartphone Docking Station, 7 Port
Smartphone Dock, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 Hub 1x HDMI, 1x SD 2.0, 1x Micro SD 2.0
Transform your smartphone into a fully fledged desktop system
- The smartphone dock gives you the option of transforming your mobile phone into a desktop system with mouse, keyboard, monitor and additional interfaces, e.g. USB sticks & memory cards
- You can connect your phone power adapter to the USB-C port with Power Delivery support at the back of the charging tray, to provide the phone dock and your smartphone with power.
- In total the docking station has 7 ports - 1x USB Type-C charging port, 1x HDMI 2.0 (max. 4K at 30 Hz / HDCP 2.2), 1x USB 3.0 Type-A (5 GBit/s), 2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 2x card reader (SD & microSD)
- Thanks to the low power mode, which makes operation of the dock possible even without a power adapter, the Android desktop mode is perfect for business travel, video conferences, gaming or home cinemas.
- The docking station is suitable for Android smartphones that support the USB-C 3.1 (Gen 1) Standard & the DisplayPort Alternate Mode - storage media with the NTFS file system is not supported
- 1 x USB 3.0 connection with up to 5 Gbps
- 2 x USB 2.0 connections
- 1 x HDMI® connection 4K@30 Hz
- HDMI resolution: UHD 4K/30 Hz (3840 x 2160p)
- HDMI® version: 2.0
- HDCP version: 2.2
- 1 x SD card reader Version: 2.0
- 1 x microSD card reader Version 2.0
- Supports: MicroSD, SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 2 TB (FAT32)
- USB-C™ data transfer rate: 5 Gbps
- USB-C™ version: USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- USB-C™ charging function: 5 V / 3 A / 15 W max.
- Hot Plugging - add / remove device during operation
- Plug & Play - no driver installation required
- Supported operating systems: Android 8, 9, 10 and more recent
- Power supply: 5 - 20 V DC
- Power consumption in standby: < 200 mA
- Power consumption in operation: 220 - 3000 mA
- Dimensions: W 8 x D 11 x H 2 cm
- Weight: 80 g
- *Please note:
- Not all USB-C™ ports support all functions of the USB Type-C™ standard.
- Make sure that the USB-C™ port of your smartphone supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP-Alt Mode) and complies with USB-C™ 3.1 (Gen 1) specifications.
- NTFS file format is not supported by the USB ports or SD cards. SD card readers cannot read and write at the same time.
- Card reader: yes
- Number of display ports: 1
- Number of USB A ports: 3
- Number of USB-C ports: 1
- Number of video ports: 1
- USB-C Products: yes
- Video connection ports: HDMI
- Smartphone Docking Station
- Quick reference guide